Facilities & Info
Frequently Asked Questions
Check-in at 21 on Klein Karoo is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
The following parking options are available to guests staying at 21 on Klein Karoo (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Secured parking
- Free parking
The prices at 21 on Klein Karoo may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel’s policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
21 on Klein Karoo is 450 m from the centre of Oudtshoorn.
You can choose from a number of accommodation options at 21 on Klein Karoo (subject to availability). These can accommodate:
- 4 guests
- 8 guests
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
21 on Klein Karoo offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
Yes, 21 on Klein Karoo is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there are options at this property that have a balcony. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at 21 on Klein Karoo on this page.
From the nearest airport in George, you can get to 21 on Klein Karoo by:
- Taxi 45min
You can choose from a number of accommodation options at 21 on Klein Karoo (subject to availability). These have:
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedrooms
The fine print
- Please note that guests arriving after 22:00, on the day of arrival, may be subject to a late check-in fee.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
- Please inform 21 on Klein Karoo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
- Dear Visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.
- This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.